Sunday, November 29, 2009

Who uses the skin care line called ';dermalogica';?

I have extremely oily skin, and I just received the oily skin line from dermalogica. I would like to hear any reviews or suggestions about the line. Anyone who uses it, or has used it, let me hear from you.Who uses the skin care line called ';dermalogica';?
Dermalogica will be great for you and is a quality product. I would recommend, since you have oily skin, that you use their products for sensitive skin. If you use products for oily skin it will strip all of the natural oils from your skin and cause your skin to try and overcompensate for the lack of oil which can cause breakouts and flaky skin. I would recommend their special cleansing gel and oil control lotion as well as an exfoliator with microbeads (you can use it everyother day but, no sand or dirt scrub, rough particles will cause microscopic cuts on skin and lead to really bad breakouts). You may want to try Physicians Choice as well. Good Luck!Who uses the skin care line called ';dermalogica';?
Dermalogica is a really good prduct.
My aunt owns a salon in Seattle and for Christmas she sent all kinds of products from the salon... Dermalogica was one of them. I've tried the body scrub, body wash, lotion and some of their shampoo and conditioner. I haven't ever used what you are referring to, but I did like the stuff that I used from Dermalogica.
I've used ';night bright'; the lightening stuff from dermologica for some brown spots on my face and it worked great
i tried the promo pack.awesome effects yet too expensive
its a fab product works like the bomb use every morning and night i know you have an oily skin but use the moisturizer your skin needs it
not much people do cause there are lies

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing