Monday, November 30, 2009

Does Dermalogica really work?

I have mild acne around my mouth. A friend suggested Dermalogica. It is expensive so I don't want to waste my money if it is no good.Does Dermalogica really work?
I have actually used Dermalogica products myself....even had a facial recently using their products. It does work, but with the proper use. What I would recommend is consulting someone who has experience using the product. I believe it works best with a combination of their products. I would also suggest getting samples to experiment and see if the product really works for you. You can find them anywhere that carries the product - most spas, department stores and boutiques have them. If you are in NYC, they just opened a store! I would start there....





Hope this helps answer your question :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing