Sunday, November 29, 2009

Dermalogica products have great reviews so does many other facial products. Any feedback on this skincare line

I've weaned myself of Proactiv and the nightmare has begun on my face. I heard Dermalogica is a great skincare products. Any feedback on this would be a huge help before venturing into something new. After years of using Proactiv, my skin was really dry and peeling in certain areas. I even cut back on using it twice a day due to that. I still experienced breakouts, so I dont' want to use it anymore.Dermalogica products have great reviews so does many other facial products. Any feedback on this skincare line
I don't know anything about Dermalogica, but I suggest using Murad products. I suffer from Rosacea and have tried every product under the sun, but Murad products were the first that actually worked for me. I use their redness relief line. My facial redness is greatly reduced and my skin is also much clearer and brighter. They also have an acne line and other great products. I HIGHLY recommend trying their stuff out. On their website they have a quiz you can take to help determine what products you need: www.murad.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing