Sunday, November 29, 2009

What would u prefer for clearing up skin, murad or dermalogica?

I would like to know which one works better to clear up skin murad or dermalogica?What would u prefer for clearing up skin, murad or dermalogica?
dermalogica- DEFINATELY.





murad didn't help my skin whatsoever, in face if anything it made it worse..


and as for pro Active..?


i wouldn't even go there.


i used it for about a week and my skin flared up..?


it was awful!





hope that helped..





xxWhat would u prefer for clearing up skin, murad or dermalogica?
Dermalogica is awesome. That's all we use for facials at school and everyone loves the products.
NOT MURAD. it made my face 10000x worse. I suggest clean and clear or pro active. they both work extremly good in about 2 days 3 days. good luck.
ProActiv.
BEE LUSCIOUS COSMETICS MEDICATED ACNE PRODUCTS..








ONE WORD AMAZING and QUICK!
  • healthy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    car financing