Sunday, November 29, 2009

Does dermalogica work out with young skin?

I'm 16 yrs old . I have been using some of the facial regimen. I rarely have breakout but I haven't been satisfied . I wanna try Dermalogica in the future but I don't know if they work out with me . I have oily/combination skin type but I cannot find my solution in Derma . I think Active moist will help . Do any of you use Derma and what are your opnion about that ? What do you use as your cleanser for oily /combination skin type ? Does 16 yrs old too soon for this brand ?Does dermalogica work out with young skin?
Hiya,





Im 15 and have the same type of skin as you really. I find with moisterises anything works but when you have oily/combination skin ALWAYS get one that is 'oil free' it will moisterise the dry sections but not depositing no oil.





Cleansers, i have tried many i find none of the shop brands actually work and any ones that are suppost to be good just dry your skin out completely- out of all of them i have found Avon cleansers are the best they do a fantastic job and make your skin look fab! I am currently using the daily face wash with microbeads- i would reccomend that personally. You should always use a face scrub/mask at least once a week, this helps balance out your skin tone aswelll as even the cells out and removing any dead skin cells. After cleaning always use a toner (helps even out skin tone), then apply your moisteriser. Spots? I have tried many products i reccomend sticking to your usually skin regime (the one i just provided), dont use make-up (clogs paws leading to bad skin and more SPOTS). Avon do an anti-bactial cover up (concealer) to hide spots it works great apart from its a lil bit greasy. I currently use the WITCH one (you should find this in anystore) works the same but doesnt look greasy.





Good Luck i hope the information i provided helps! xoDoes dermalogica work out with young skin?
hope it worked out 4 yhoo x Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing