Sunday, November 29, 2009

Dermalogica?

I have the dermalogica night clearning gel and I noticed it seems to make me break out at first.Is this common?To break out at first then your pimples go away..or should I just stop using it?I heard the dermalogica stuff is really good so I want to keep giving it a try but not if its just going to make me break out.What should I do?Dermalogica?
It doesn't matter how good the product is or claims to be, if it breaks your skin out, maybe it's not the right one for you. There may be a certain ingredient in it that irritates your skin. Others may love the product, but if it isn't working for YOU then I would highly suggest switching product lines. The whole point of using it is to make your skin look good, not to break you out.Dermalogica?
The most sensible answer for this one honey is to stop using it until you check with your pharmacist. Very often a lot of products will give a mild reaction and then settle down....but it's not a good idea to chance it if there is a chance that it could scar your skin...Nivea and Dove do good deep cleaning products especially for sensitive skin....Like i said check with your pharmacist i would not like to give you the wrong advice honey but your pharmacist will at least give you a better idea.....you could also look for the herbal varieties as these don't have chemical additives okay...
Sometimes a product can take up to 3 months to be MOST effective. This is because the skin MUST shed / be exfoliated twice. I have used Dermalogica for 12 years and I am also in the beauty industry. It works!!!
You might want to switch over to the Special Gentle Cleanser. I've been using that one, along with nearly every other Dermalogica product I need for about 10 years. No matter what else I try in phases, I always stick to that cleanser because it has never made me break out. The daily exfoliant (rice flakes) is REALLY awesome too but I only use it a few times weekly. Usually, we have to go through a short adjustment period on new products as it pulls crud imbedded in the pores but if it's particularly bad or irritating your skin, then switch now.
There are products or drugs like acutane that make you break out before your skin gets better. I will call customer service or ask your dermatologist to see if this is how this product works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing