Monday, November 30, 2009

Does Dermalogica work for acne?

I'm planning to buy a product from them but I don't know which one to get. I searched by skin concern for acne and break outs, but I'm still debating on which one I want to purchase. I'm stuck between the dermal clay cleanser and the clearing skin wash. Which one should I get and why?Does Dermalogica work for acne?
If your acne is mild, it will probably work. But if you break out more than once a week, go to a dermatologist. The guy that said don't is an idiot. You shouldn't have to deal with acne. =)Does Dermalogica work for acne?
i use the acne wash and it is great ! Report Abuse

Before you buy any type of acne treatment, consult your dermatologist on what type of skin you have and what treatment would be best for it, everyone has different skin types. Good luck!
I have no idea if that product works or not. I know they offer a real good product for the treatment of acne problems called Acnezine at the site below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing