Sunday, November 29, 2009

Has anyone tried dermalogica products and facials?

i am 30, hav asian skin.how often should i get facials done to slow down aging a little bit? I hav been recommended dermalogica products, they r too expensive and i am not sure if they are good enough. Olay works wonders on my skin but doesnt address pigmentation problem, can anyone advice me on that.Has anyone tried dermalogica products and facials?
I use their eye cream. Their products are good, but not the best on the market. If Olay is working for you, stick with it. Depending on what your pigmentation problems are, certain high end brands like Obagi have lightening creams that could help.Has anyone tried dermalogica products and facials?
I have different skin to you, as im from u.k, i did a beauty course and we used dermalogica and tbh its not as good as it seems, it made my skin feel itchy and tight and did the same for my friends.


Is there anywherre that you could try a sample of it? As it is very expensive and you dont want to be allergic or anything.





xxx
i used that product for a while but i have to say i felt it very heavy on my face it was like the moisturiser didn't soak in when you rubbed it on at all just stayed on your skin, if you know what i mean. i still use their barrier repair i find it good after waxing. i now use darphin cleanser, toner and moisturiser and mask, i find it much better.
I use their moisturiser yes, it's expensive but good. HQ hair sometimes do deals.
  • healthy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    car financing