Monday, November 30, 2009

Do you love Dermalogica products? Which ones do you recommend?

Do you love Dermalogica products? Which dermalogica products do you use and recommend?





I've heard a lot of celebrities use their products and they sell them in beauty salons so I'm assuming they're good.Do you love Dermalogica products? Which ones do you recommend?
I used the travel pack worked well brought 3 items large size and then I was breaking out. Stopped using it for a little bit to let my face settle down. My sister uses Murad works well for her. But like everything it's trial and error.





Go online to trial the travel products abit expensive at beauty salons.Do you love Dermalogica products? Which ones do you recommend?
I recently started the Murad collection,


LOVEE IT. :]





I also use Bare Minerals,


and LOVE IT also.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing