Monday, November 30, 2009

Which is better - arbonne's nutrimin c line or dermalogica?

Dermalogica is a superior product. It was developed by a dermatologist. I have worked with it and used it myself. It is extremely user friendly, effective and the skin mapping system is ingenious. The packaging is elegant in it's simplicity, it is androgynous, making it acceptable for men to feel good about using it too.( Vitamin C in products is usually too unstable to really be effective. Arbonne is not great, it is a glorified Mary Kay/Avon type product.)





http://www.dermalogica.com/default2.asp?鈥?/a>Which is better - arbonne's nutrimin c line or dermalogica?
I vote Arbonne too. I'm using the Nutirmin C line and love it. I have also seen great results for myself and others who are using the products.Which is better - arbonne's nutrimin c line or dermalogica?
I have tried it all!! The typical junkie I was until I was introduced to Arbonne!! I am an Arbonne Consultant now.


You too will notice how beautiful your skin can really be!!





www.fashionamour.net
I use Arbonne and love it.
My vote is for Arbonne. Plenty of dermatologists and drs carry Arbonne in their offices because of the results their patients have experienced! These products are great :)





PLUS they have excellent ways to save money on the products that you're consultant can tell you all about. This line lasts between 6-9 months, so its also VERY economical!





HTH!
My Vote is far Arbonne!! I love it and it does last a very long time!!
i'd go for arbonne.
Sorry to bust your bubble but Avon has really moved up in the world of skin care and cost a lot less.





I've tried Arbonne and Mary Kay and Dermalogica and so many others and I have never been so happy with my skin since I tried Avon's skin care line, Anew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing