Sunday, November 29, 2009

What is better clearasil or dermalogica?

i use clearasil at moment the 3 in one wash. but have sent a order in for dermalogica special cleansilg gel and the precleanse. will this be a better brand to use on my sensitive spot prone skin?? just have heard it might make it worse. really appreaciate your views x xWhat is better clearasil or dermalogica?
If you have sensitive skin, why not try a product with a minimum amount of artificial additives? I love this Kiss My Face Exfoliating Face Wash:





http://www.kissmyfacewebstore.com/detail鈥?/a>





Although the name says 'exfoliating,' it's actually quite gentle and nourishing to the skin. As it's made from natural and botanical ingredients, it isn't harsh, and doesn't contain smelly, false perfumes or fragrances. It just leaves you face feeling fresh and clean.





I follow up with plain, everyday witch hazel, which you can find at any drugstore. You can find the Kiss My Face line at Whole Foods Market, and you can get witch hazel there, as well.





Best of luck . . .What is better clearasil or dermalogica?
I use dermalogica and it works really well for me. I've used some clearasil products and they worked pretty well too, but not quite so good.


Everyone has different skin types so it's hard to judge. But as I said before. I preffer Dermalogica and think works very well.


I've never heard anything about it making stuff worse.
Dermalogica.
I use Clearisil Ultra when I've got big breakouts, and Neutrogena's Stress-Control Acne line when my skin's being more tame.





When I first starting using Clearisil Ultra, my skin itched and it was red - but after three days of using it, that went away. Your skin, if it reacts badly to the product, will definitely let you know. If it's just itching and redness that's an annoyance and nothing more, that's just you getting used to a brand new product.





Dermalogica is supposed to be a good brand, though, and from the people I know who use it, it works. Just try it - medications like that rarely cause problems that can't be easily remedied somehow.
I've tired almost every product and they all made my skin worse. My skin is also sensitive, the product that has worked for me and I'm currently using is proactiv.... I'm not sure if you've tried this product but it works for me. Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing