Monday, November 30, 2009

I have adult acne. Using a dermalogica wash. I still have redness. Moisturiser advice, at budget price?

eg is e45 good, aveeno, ummm theres also a new redness reducing one I cannot think of the name....I have adult acne. Using a dermalogica wash. I still have redness. Moisturiser advice, at budget price?
Apply any lotion with aloe vera. It's cheap and effective. Expensive chemical preparations like Proactive will work too, but not as well.I have adult acne. Using a dermalogica wash. I still have redness. Moisturiser advice, at budget price?
Avene have excellent moisturisers for redness and suitable for a sensative skin. My parner uses the brand for his rosacea and it helps the redness.
ask your beauty therapist that supplied you with dermalogica of a redness reducing serum that you can use under a moisturizer.
Eucerin redness remover moisturizer. Probably find more info at drugstore.com





Neutrogena offers oil free moiturizers! In a blue bottle.
  • healthy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    car financing