Monday, November 30, 2009

WHICH DERMALOGICA PRODUCT WOULD YOU RECOMMEND?

Im using dermalogica clay cleanser which i love for my congested, oily pimple sensetive skin!


i would like to start using a exfoliater as still have a little congested areas so want to try either skin prep scrub or daily microfoliant! can any one say which i should go for.


My skin is senstive but funny enough i used the sensitive range which brought me out in spots and left my skin feeling very uncomfortable. xWHICH DERMALOGICA PRODUCT WOULD YOU RECOMMEND?
Hi, I am a big fan of Dermalogica. The best facial wash to use if you have oily skin and spots is the Anti-bac skin wash which is now called clearing skin wash. I also like the ultra calming cleanser too- try alternating between the two if you have sensitive skin. I have this problem too and the problem with acne washes is that they assume you don't have sensitive skin. I use the clay cleaner about twice a week.





I prefer the daily Microfoliant to the prep scrub.WHICH DERMALOGICA PRODUCT WOULD YOU RECOMMEND?
Hi....





I'm not sure what is the best products in the market but I personally using Revitol Acnizine. This products works best for me.... Clear my acne and blackhead in a weeks time and no scars...
all individually


see: http://hotlean.com/?aid=55174%26amp;q=Dermalog鈥?/a>
St ives apricot scrub or proactiv solution (usa version only as it contains benzoyl peroxide)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing