Monday, November 30, 2009

Anyone out there using dermalogica products?

is dermalogica good for acne or blemish skin?im thinking of buying the products because my skin is rather sensitive..not proactive or other brands suit my skin...anyone out there who are using dermalogica products??is it good?Anyone out there using dermalogica products?
yes i love the line. the tratment foundation is awesome. i began using these products at the spa and fell in love with them. every single one of their products is good.Anyone out there using dermalogica products?
I use dermalogica stuff and I find that it works well for me, and I have or rather used to have regular spots.


I use the medicated clearing gel and the anti-bac skin wash and I find they are both really good.


The medicated clearing gel helps to get rid of the spots fast and the skin wash helps to prevent them. However it did take a long time for them to work properly, like most products.





The good thing about dermalogica is that they give you free samples to try out, which is good because I have dry-ish skin and I started to use their dermal clay cleanser but I found that it dried and irritated my skin so I started using the skin wash which doesn't dry my skin, which is good!





I also find that even though they can be expensive they do last a lot longer than your bog standard spot zappers, so in the long run they are generally cheaper, because they last you that much longer.





So from my years of spot fighting experience, basically you need to find something that works (dermalogica or not) and then stick with it.





Good luck!
  • healthy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    car financing