Monday, November 30, 2009

What do you think about dermalogica clean start products?

Have you used any?





What is the best product?





thanks (:What do you think about dermalogica clean start products?
I went into my local Ulta Beauty Store after doing some Research on the line. I found out the place I should start was the starter kit. It had a little bit of everything and information on the products and company. Plus it was gift with purchase and the gift was a full sized Clean Start Backpack that was very good quality. I have been using the products and LOVE them! They took away all of the oils on my skin and my pimples and blackheads disappeared!! I couldn't believe it! They worked better than any other product I have ever used and now can't imagine life without Clean Start. It doesn't dry out or irritate the skin and my house is all cruelty free so the fact that no animals were tested upon for this line of dermalogica products is AMAZING!! I would recommend this system to anyone that has minor to medium acne and has oily skin and wants a CHANGE!!! The only downside to the products is the fact it is a little amount of onces for ALOT OF CASH! My little starter kit was $35.00!!! But then again if you are as conifdent and happy with yourself and your clear clean skin like I am, it's a small price to pay.


:)
  • healthy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    car financing