Monday, November 30, 2009

Dermalogica - is it worth the price?

Have any of you tried thier skincare line of products? The lady that gave me a facial recommended I buy them. Are they really worth the price or can I get the same results with Neutrogena (for example) or some other store brand and save a ton of money?Dermalogica - is it worth the price?
Hi,


I use Dermalogica and have for a long time. I use it because it was developed by a Skin Institute in the US by researchers. Also because its only sold through professional Skin Treatment Centres, by skin therapists. So it means that they are prescribing for your skin not just trying to sell you product from a cosmetic floor so they can make their budget for the month! I hate that!! I am happy to have regular facials and buy the product because I know my Skin therapist attends Dermalogica classes and is up to date with the lastest and most effective techniques. And also its very environementally conscience company!Thats very important.





Cost wise?? If you compare Dermalogica to other Professional Skin Cares ranges from Department stores, its very cost effective. Your not paying $80 for a 100ml glass bottle!! Dont forget... you dont buy your medicine from a supermarket, you buy it from the people who are trained to prescribed and sell it. Dont forget your skin is the biggest organ throughout your entire body, you cant just go putting any old thing on it!





Overall, its worth it! I love it and cant go without it!!Dermalogica - is it worth the price?
I've had two facials by a Dermalogica representative. Both times I broke out terribly. (I was told that was normal, but why on earth would I spend money to have my skin react that way?!!) And during both facials, each time the lady who gave it to me spent the majority of the time telling me about how wonderful the products were. It totally felt like a sales job - NOT a facial, and I left the salon feeling angry.





Forget the commercial store brands; they're loaded up with all kinds of crap. Find a good handmade soap maker, who can tell you exactly what and why s/he uses the ingredients. More expensive is NOT necessarily better.
why do u need them,.....just think alittle...
I have never found anything that works as good as the new nutergena 3-1 stress acne product now on the market at walmart for a little over six dollars. pro active was the worste. And my sister who is younger than me asked me why my skin always looks so good thinking I must have found something new. but I told her was good old noxzema. Just make taking care of your skin fun and don't forget the more water you drink the healtheir your skin and body will be.
i got one of those little package deals where you get like a facial, haircut, and manicure for like $30 my first year of college. then when i went in for the facial, the woman was sitting there telling me everything that was wrong with my skin (which i get compliments on all the time) saying i need dermalogica eye cream and line reducer and exfoliating scrub, over $100 worth of dermalogica crap. i bought a couple things and didn't notice any difference at all. a lot of it is i think they try to make you feel bad about yourself to get you to buy stuff you don't really need, but if you are looking for a skincare line, the wexler products at bath and body works are great. they are a little pricier than what you would get at a supermarket, but they are worth it and still a lot cheaper than dermalogica.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing