Monday, November 30, 2009

What's better for acne, ProActiv, or Dermalogica?

For me, ProActive was a good overall facial cleanser, but I didn't find that it did much for my acne. It did, however, take the color out of several of my towels, as there's peroxide in the product. I'm not familiar with Dermalogica.What's better for acne, ProActiv, or Dermalogica?
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>





The severe acne free system works good...if you have mild acne, then you could try just the regular acne free system (you can buy it at walmart or target)What's better for acne, ProActiv, or Dermalogica?
ive been using proactive for two months and it hasnt done me much good xcept leave my skin dry. i havent tried it yet but it looks legit so far but its a product by neutrogena called skinID. u go on their site and they give u a free online assesment (a possible gimick though) on your skin to compile a custom 3 step kit to get rid of your blemishes.






I am not sure about Dermalogica, but ProActiv didn't work well for me. I've been using for about 3 months, and it doesn't work that well. I think it works the same as any cheaper acne product. It dries your skin too.
Use PanOxel, my Dr reccomended it and it damn well worked

1 comment:

 
car financing