Monday, November 30, 2009

Which acne treatment is better proactiv, dermalogica, clinique three step, or arbonne?

i want to know which product works the best to treat acne, so i can have a healthy, smooth, acne free skin.Which acne treatment is better proactiv, dermalogica, clinique three step, or arbonne?
I have only tried Proactiv and Clinique. Clinique gave no result. Proactiv works for me. But if none work, you may want to try talking to a dermatologist for something a little stronger!Which acne treatment is better proactiv, dermalogica, clinique three step, or arbonne?
What the skin needs is a product that clears pores and kills bacteria, thus preventing hair follicles from clogging and turning into pimples. This is what you should be looking for if you want to get rid of those ugly pimples.





Before trying any treatment, I suggest you read this informational source that listed the most effective acne treatments available:





http://www.squidoo.com/thebestacnetreatm鈥?/a>








P.S. I also know someone who used to suffer from severe acne and finally got rid of it completely. She's sharing her story at her site:





http://20six.co.uk/my-acne-solution





Maybe you could learn from her inspirational story


.
Arbonne's Intelligence Not-so-Basics is a great line for those 16-30 with normal (not too oily) skin with few blemishes and smaller pores. If you're experiencing blackheads and pimples, you might consider the Clear Advantage Acne system. It contains 4 products including a dietary supplement to help support the skin from the inside out. The system contains salicylic acid, vitamins A, C, E, B6, Alfalfa, L-Lysine, and zinc, all of which are key ingredients to help fight acne.





Arbonne's products do not contain alcohol, wax, dyes, chemical fragrances, acetone, or mineral oil that have been know to cause irritation and dryness. This is important when treating skin conditions. All of Arbonne's products are pure, safe, beneficial, result oriented, and formulated to meet each individual's specific skin type.





If you have any questions or would like to learn anything more, please do not hesistate to email me. Best of luck!
Neutrogena is wonderful. That's all I use and it doesn't irrtate my skin. I have somewhat sensitive skin.
Every ones skin is different what works for one person may not be the best for another. The advantage of Arbonne is like Mary Kay you can sit down with a consultant and get a skin care consultant based on your needs try the products first.
Honest? Try Nature's Cure! It worked really well for my son - and the other products you talk about didn't...
In my case, none of those worked! But I've read that proactiv works well for most people with mild to moderate acne.





I used all of those and none of them worked, since I had cystic acne. I had to use benzoyl peroxide instead. It was the only non-prescription product that had any effect whatsoever.





I also decided to take Accutane which is only available by prescription.
Proactive does work, that's for sure, but statistics show that it only works on 90% of the people; and of those 90%, only 62% say it works longer than a month.





I suggest cleaning your face with Noxema every morning and night, then putting on Zapzits of Clearasal Ultra for the best results
ok so...just my opinion, but clinique has worked the best for me. I've tried proactive, a couple times actually and if anything it made acne worse...i would use it for about a month and stop because i couldnt take the skin irritation. I've also had two family members and some friends try proactive with similar results (i've really never heard anyone have luck with it...other than Jessica Simpson, but she gets paid to say that)...i honestly think its the biggest sham and it bleaches out ur towels and pillow cases!!! I've also tried that Nature's Cure or whatever that was talked about earlier and that works pretty well too, it left a weird film though. As for the anti microbial soap...those dont help either...u'd be just as well using bar soap (trust me my bio lab did an experiment on them and they dont work ;)...anyways, my vote is for clinique...its the shiz...hope that helps
Tips in preventing acne:





1. Sleep at least 8 hours


2. Drink plenty of water


3. Avoid stress


4. Meditate


5.Exercise regularly


6. Avoid fatty and oily foods


7. Avoid alcohol and caffeinated drinks


8. If acne occurs, don't prick


9. Bathe your face with anti microbial soap





For more tips visit http://3daysacnefree.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing