Sunday, November 29, 2009

Does anyone here use Dermalogica products?

I am thinking of trying them out but don't know anyone who uses them. Are they worth the money? Is Dermalogica for all skin types or specifically caters for one or two particular types?Does anyone here use Dermalogica products?
Yes, I absolutely love it! I have tried so many products out there (drugstore brands, ProActive, prescription) and Dermalogica is the only one that gives me consistent results.Does anyone here use Dermalogica products?
I hear dermalogica products are good and i was thinking of using the product. Report Abuse

Yes, i use dermalogica fake tan


its really good.
Nope never.
Not worth it to me .. It made me feel greasy
I was taught Dermalogica at school an we use it for all skin types

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing