Monday, November 30, 2009

Do you think dermalogica is best for sensitive skin?

i went to salon to get facial and the lady said dermalogica is really good product and i forgot to ask her which one i need to buy...please help me which cleanser moisturiser i should buy,do i need to buy the toner also if yes which ones...help me here plz...i have many blackheads on nose and how can i get rid of them..Do you think dermalogica is best for sensitive skin?
Hey there!





I only just started using dermalogica too, (since November 2008) and it has already helped my skin look smoother and my pimples have gone!





Anyway to answer your question, I recommend you buy the Dermalogica (Travel Set) - Sensitized Skin Kit. (I use the Dry one, because I have dry skin). This is what I did, just so you can test the products on your skin and see if it works after a few weeks. It contains the cleanser, toner, moisturiser, exfoliant and a few other goodies in little sample sizes. Then you will know if it is good for your sensitive skin, because everyone's skin is different (even those with the same type).





The kit costs about $42 US on www.strawberrynet.com





Hope this helps! :)Do you think dermalogica is best for sensitive skin?
I haven't tried Dermalogica yet so I don't know if it's best for sensitive skin.


As for blackheads,try Biore Pore Strips,I've heard a lot of good reviews about it,in fact,I'm going to buy one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing