Monday, November 30, 2009

Does anyone know where I can buy Dermalogica UltraCalming Cleanser from?

Ebay...I've gotten a lot of that stuff on ebay.Does anyone know where I can buy Dermalogica UltraCalming Cleanser from?
You can go the Dermalogica website. It will list the spas in your area that carry it. Dermalogica is only sold in authorized spas. If you find it on ebay it is probably expired and old. Department stores don't sell it either. Besides, if you buy it through an authorized spa, you get lots of samples with it too!


If you're in NJ or NY I can tell you where to go.Does anyone know where I can buy Dermalogica UltraCalming Cleanser from?
WAL-MART


OR TARGET
http://dermalogica.com/default2.asp?region=?%26amp;location=?





Type in where you live and it will give you the closest location where you can get it. I would recommend buying through a professional retail store rather than from Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing