Sunday, November 29, 2009

Price of dermalogica products in Australia?

Could someone please give me some rough prices of dermalogica products (in Australia)? I'm looking for a cleanser and moisturizer. I'm thinking of trying some but don't want to be embarrassed going into a beauty salon only to find that it is way out of my price range.


Thanks!Price of dermalogica products in Australia?
Ebay, skincarestore.com.au they have free shipping, the facial company spend $195 free shipping.


I suggest go to a beauty salon to see what they suggest then check out the sites.





I bought a travel kit from the salon too try the products. If the beauty salon is willing to match the prices from the sites that will be choice. But check out the above sites. Happy shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing