Monday, November 30, 2009

I only want to purchase 1 item from dermalogica to get rid of my acne problem. Any recommendations???

I'm 24 and still have bad acne problems. I've tried many things from pro active, murad, dr. perricone, neutrogena, etc...but nothing seems to work for my acne. I really wanna get laser done but I know it doesn't last forever. I heard that Dermalogica is a good product so I would like to try it but don't want to invest in so much money bc I've spent so much on things that didn't work for me. I was wondering if I could just purchase one product from dermalogica like the Clarifying face wash??? Would that one product help me cleanse away my acne problems???I only want to purchase 1 item from dermalogica to get rid of my acne problem. Any recommendations???
I make my own Bath products, including tea tree essential oil face soaps which works wonders for problem skin.





believe it or not. there is hope!


~NormaI only want to purchase 1 item from dermalogica to get rid of my acne problem. Any recommendations???
Hi..


will i think that u should try TRI-CLEAR u can order it on the computer...


i had acne but not that much only a lil bit but en a couple of days u can see the diffrence order it trust me it works...



Philosophy products are wonderful for acne skin. They have kits that contain everything under one kit. Not sure what the price range is for dermalogica products, but if it's in the same price range, give Philosophy a try. They have a acne kit and then one called makeup optional kit. It pretty much preps your skin so that over time you won't need makeup, yes it's just that good.


Do a search under beauty store at http://www.giftbasketsbygwen.snapmonkey.鈥?/a>
you know, just using a cosmetic product wont allways help you get rid of the problem. you often have to make some other things in order to help cosmetics make their job well. Pay attention to what you eat cause junk food usually aggravates the problem. Don't lose your nights in front of the computer or whatever cause it won't do any good to your skin. Use a product that contains antibiotics like erytromicin. Clean your face with a cleanser before using any other product and don't use soap to wash your face cause it will dry your skin excesivelly. And before buying another product try going to a doctor first if you haven't done this yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing