Monday, November 30, 2009

Clinique vs Murad vs Dermalogica daily skin regime?

I have sensitive combination skin. I currently use Clinique's #2 3 step daily skin regime morning and night. I have been using it for 3 months now and have noticed slight changes in my skin but not ones I was hoping for. Can anyone give me some insight onto which would be the best for me?Clinique vs Murad vs Dermalogica daily skin regime?
Clinique dude lol


stay with it


I dont know what day night thing you talking about


but i use the 3 step acne wash


it works great for me it took like 4-5 months to make my skin completely clear


i got frustrated with it at first cus it dried out my skin


but i was happy wit it towards the end cus it really did work


and it changed my life =DClinique vs Murad vs Dermalogica daily skin regime?
clinique is the best and probably the cheapest

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing