Thursday, December 3, 2009

For those who use Dermalogica anti bac skin wash?

I have been using dermalogica anti bac skin wash for over a week, and it has not cleared up my spots!


I have some spots on my forehead, cheeks and my chin.


Has anyone used this dermalogica product? if you have, then can you tell me what it did for your skin?


Are there any other products which will make my skin clear. Im 21 years old, and i want to be spot free!For those who use Dermalogica anti bac skin wash?
i have used dermalogicas anti bac wash and found that it broke me out initially then did nothing for me afterwards, i.e. didnt control or heal my spots.


i havent used every single dermalogicas products but from the ones that i have used, none of them were effective, just to name a few- anti bac cooling mask, daily exfoliant, oil control lotion....


of course, every persons skin is different and reacts in different ways, but i generally dont like dermalogicas stuff and prefer other brands- try JM, they work betterFor those who use Dermalogica anti bac skin wash?
Dermalogica is a wonderful product, just give it a week again and see what happening....
Hi, I use this product occasionally, but i find that Dermalogicas special clearing booster works really well, with fast results. Also you can buy cheaper Dermalogica products from this website: www.jerseybeautycompany.co.uk
Hi! My situation is slightly different, I am 31 and started with adult acne when I was about 30, having never had acne as a teenager. I had tried everything and was getting really fed up with spending money on new products just for them to make my skin worse. I treated myself to a facial last year and the therapist used dermalogica on my skin and did me a full ';facial mapping';. Turns out that I didn't have acne at all, just really sensitive skin. I started using Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel and Active Moist moisturiser. Within 2 weeks, I could see a real difference. I recently started using a cheaper product but soon went back to Dermalogica. It really is worth the money and patience. I would say that 1 week is too soon to see a big improvement. If you haven't already, then I would suggest that you get a skin analysis from a Dermalogica therapist. Look in the Yellow Pages for salons who use their products. They will then find out your skin type and recommend which products are suitable. I also use a scrub once a week to gently get rid of dead skin cells. Good Luck!
You can keep on using it or try Clinelle range, they have a Blemish Clear product also and it worked on my 27 year old daughter really well. The Gel Cleanser will also help wash away the oily skin...





I always suggest washign with warm water and also using a cloth to rub over the skin gently it helps to take off the dead cells also and clear way the bumps.


Drink loads of water also....
It will take longer than a week for any product to work. I have used it in the past together with the moisturiser..........you need to look at what may be causing these spots. its possible that its clearing them up, but your maybe using or eating something else that is setting htem off again. My doctor recommended an antibacterial lotion, that I put on at night - its called Zineryt - try it -= its brilliant

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing