Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does dermalogica really works ???

about a month ago, i went to derma skincare, to cure my acne, and after face-mapping, the beautician, gimme list of dermalogica products which i must buy. they are anti-bac facial wash, multi active toner, oil control lotion, medicated clearing gel,daily microfiliant, and solar boost defend spf 30 but i didnt buy daily microfiliant and the sunblock, because they are too expensive.





the beautican told me that i have to use warm water to rinse the facial wash, but i dont use warm water, because i dont have water-heater in my apartment.





and now, after more than a month, i didnt get any result of it, i still have some acne on my face. it dissapoint me, because i spent like $170 to buy dermalogica products.





does it really works to help me cure my acne??? should i go to derma skincare and tell them, that i dont get satisfying result using their product. because on the dermalogica product, it is written that the product is guaranteed when profesionally recomended.





please answerDoes dermalogica really works ???
I also had bad skin and i went for 2 dermalogica facials and it cleared my skin up so it does work. I think you should go tell them it isn't working for you so they can perhaps change your treatment. I know it worked for me and one of my friends too so i'm sure it will work for you. It is a good product, maybe they made a mistake somewhere along the line. Go tell them.Does dermalogica really works ???
I use Dermalogica and it take a few weeks to get the results that you are wanting. This is what I use and it works just fine for me. I use the anti-bacterial facial wash. Then I use witch hazel to tone my face ($1.29), I then use the oil control medicated cleansing gel. They sell a acne spot remover but I use Clean %26amp; clear Persa gel by Johnson %26amp; Johnson($4.99). Of course they are going to try and sell you all of that stuff. They get paid a percentage of what they sell to you. Dermalogica is a good brand but it is hightly over rated. You can buy much better facial cleanser over the counter. If you want a list of things to buy then e-mail me and I will help you put a list together.
Dermalogica gave me some results. I used their face wash for about a month, but it did not get rid of my pustules.


I suggest you go all-natural to get rid of your acne fast. This is what finally worked for me after Proactiv, Nature's Cure, and Clearasil stopped working. Essential oils, natural herbs, and natural nutrients are the best way to kill whiteheads because they can penetrate the skin without tearing down the dermis. Fight nature by using nature. Essential oils are higher powered and more effective than any acid or peroxide created in a lab that was “derived” from some natural source. They are extremely potent and not harmful to your skin. Furthermore, they actually help to balance sebum without making your skin oily. The best product on the market that has essential oils and kills acne is Beauty 4 Ashes No More Shame 24 Hour Acne Eliminating Facial Kit. The makers claim that there stuff works overnight; and I have to say, it really does. In the two months that used it, my acne and scars literally disappeared. Best yet, in one year, my acne and blemishes have not returned and my pores have shrank. Beauty 4 Ashes has several skin care products created to treat acne, but I recommend ordering their kit first to get a bit of everything. You can find it online at www.discoverb4a.com.
That depends an what type products and facial you are doing? Using warm water to rinse the facial wash is not a good ideal cause if your skin tends to get pimples it show that it is active. If you are using warm water it increases its temperture stimulate condition will get even worse. Most important must get the right salon
i deffinately think that


dermalogica is amoung one of the


best products out there for skin!!!


i love it and always see results!
I also have used the Dermalogica products without success. You should definitely go back and get a refund. Most of the time acne is diet related. Have a look at your diet and cut back refined sugars (white flour, sugar, white rice, pastas) and don't drink sodas. They're full of corn syrup and artificial sugars as well as loads of other chemicals that are bad for you.





I am a firm believer in Origins face products as well as Aveeno's line that you can purchase in a drugstore. You'll spend way less than the Dermalogica.





You can also go to the dermatologist to see what he/she recommends. My sister-in-law used Accutane with great success for her acne, but Accutane has some potentially serious side-effects and is monitored by your physician.





I hope this helps!


Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing