Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is Dermalogica suitable for me?

I have combination skin and it is more oily in summer but a lot flakier and drier in winter. I break out occasionally and i'm a 14 year old girl. I was thinking of trying of Dermalogica as I've heard raves and lots of recommendations. Is it all that good? Will it suit me?Is Dermalogica suitable for me?
Dermalogica is luckily, for everyone.





It's high quality, exceptional skin care. I highly recommend it, but keep in mind if you're only 14 and paying for it yourself, it's not cheap, so why not start by mixing a FEW of thier products into your normal regime like a moisturisor or face mask, and slowly work your way to the full cleanser, toner etc.





Good luck!Is Dermalogica suitable for me?
Try Proactive. I've heard that works like a miracle.





I don't break out, unless if I scratch my face too hard. haha





so i'm not sure.
I think dermalogica is a great skin care product, but you might want to try samples of it before you buy the products as they can be quite expensive and to see if you dont have a reaction to them,any salon that provides dermalogica should be able to provide samples, or you could have a facial at a dermalogica salon and beauty therapist will be able to tell you which dermalogica products suit you skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing