Thursday, December 3, 2009

Are Dermalogica Skin Care products any good?

Hey, I was just wondering about the Dermalogica Skin Care products... are they any good? wat affect did they have on your skin... remarks on that product only please. I just wanted to know considering their fairly expensive and I would love some remarks before I purchase the products. Alot of stars have said they use it and its great... so just let me know what you thought. thxAre Dermalogica Skin Care products any good?
I have been using dermalogica products for about a year and a half now and i really recommend them. I had some pretty stubborn acne on my face (perscriptions and proactive didnt work) before i used Dermalogica, but after getting facials with dermalogica products every 4 months and using the products at home my face had cleared up tremendously. Their products are gentle and do their job
  • healthy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    car financing