Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dermalogica - is it worth the money?

So my skin is pretty much just cursed. I break out randomly all the time and I take good care of my skin, but its still completely messed up. I've tried so many brands - any brand you suggest, you bet I've tried it. I went to the doctor when my skin was really bad at one point and those creams helped, they just make my skin incredibly dry and I couldn't keep getting the prescription. Sometimes my skin is in good condition and then others it just goes crazy. I've also been to naturopaths.


My skin is very sensitive and very oily.





Is dermalogica worth the price? Has anyone used it or know someone who uses it, and did it help their skin heaps??


I also have heaps of red marks left over from old pimples...Dermalogica - is it worth the money?
you get what you pay for!


i use it myself, costs me Aus$50 for a bottle of cleanser...


its really expensive, but its made heaps of difference to my skin.


i suggest give it a go, if it doesnt work for you, then its time for something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing