Thursday, December 3, 2009

Has anyone used Dermalogica tinted moisturiser?

i have very sensitive skin .Has anyone used Dermalogica tinted moisturiser?
Try Arbonne f.y.i. brand. You can find the link at:


http://GreatSkinGreatLife.myarbonne.comHas anyone used Dermalogica tinted moisturiser?
I have sensitive skin I found that it really suited me. It's a great product, soothed my skin and smelt gorgeous. I'd highly recommend it :)
no
i've tried it before, it's a little too greasy for me. i don't have sensitive skin though. you can probably get a sample of it though to try it out. i used to work at a beauty supply store and we had samples of it all the time.
Try Clinique - ask in Boots the Chemist.





http://www.google.com/search?q=Clinique%26amp;鈥?/a>
It's a fab product for summer, love it. If you're after a healthy glow use the dermalogica face tan every 2-3 days and the tinted moisturiser daily.
Its expensive and there are much nicer tinted moisturisers available, its greasy and I found that it did not sit well, clinique is good for sensitive skin, I buy there liquid foundation and mix it with clinque dramatically different moisturiser, clinque do not have much of a choice of colours in there tinted moisturiser range so mixing the foundation and moistriser together works well.
  • healthy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    car financing