Thursday, December 10, 2009

What dermalogica kit should I get for my skin?

I decided I'd give dermalogica a try and I'm going to get one of the starter kits to see if I like it. The problem is there's so many of them I don't know which one would be best for my skin. I don't have bad acne but I do get spots occasionally. I've noticed I get them during hormonal times, sometimes when I wear foundation, when I wear sunscreen and I also get them from some moisturizers. I also don't use toner because every time I have my skin goes really red and then gets dry.





Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!What dermalogica kit should I get for my skin?
I can't comment on which to get. If it's a store you're going to ask someone there.





I can comment on moisturizers. If you're breaking out from those, you're using the wrong one. I use Cetaphil and it's a really good moisturizer. However it is expensive but lasts a long time.





If you pout a moisturizer on, and your skin is still dry, then it's a crappy moisturizer :)





I never believed in toners. Ive heard more bad than good.





Sunscreen is a tough one. I'm sure there's something out there that is non comodegenic (now sure how to spell that) etc. But it will also be expensive, but worth it!





As for hormonal, birth control pills can help, but if you don't have benefits, they are expensive too. if you're under a certain age, you can get them cheap from a teen health center type of place.





Same with makeup, get the right kind, and something good to remove it.





People who break out or get some spots need to get things good for the skin or else you're complaining is your own fault :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing