Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dermalogica products?

anyone who has tried these, how effective are they? and what particular products did you use? did they improve your skin at all? thanksDermalogica products?
I seriously love these products! I went for a facial and they used these on my skin and i've been using them ever since. I used to use the clinique three step program and i'm a convert. On a daily basis i use the special cleansing gel and the active moisturiser and then once or twice a week I use a facial scrib. I've honestly noticed an improvement. I'm not getting the break outs that i used to. Give them a go. I've converted my sister, aunty and a couple of my friends. There is no harm in trying. Get one of the trial kits, I'm sure you'll love them.Dermalogica products?
I've tried Dermalogica-they are good but not as good as the hype I find,I have very sensitive skin and I find sometimes they dry it out.The ones I have used are Microfoliant,a Masque and Moisturiser(although I forgot the names).
I had a Dermalogica face mapping session few months ago, and the beautician told me I needed Preclense and Dermal Clay cleanser. Both of these made my acne even worse!! I also tried Activmoist (excuse spelling!) and that did nothing for me either. From personal experience, they are not as good for sensitive skin as they make out. Also, they were a little too pricey to buy and not like, so if you want to try for yourself, I recommend testers, although I used my products for a good 2 weeks before they made my skin worse. I thought these products would be the answer to my prayers - how wrong I was!! Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing