Thursday, December 3, 2009

Anyone recommend dermalogica skin care?

Hi, I'm thinking of trying some of the Dermalogica skincare range but I'm not sure if it will be worth the money, has anyone used it and what did/do you think of it? I have dry skin %26amp; sometimes get spots, I've tried so many creams %26amp; don't know what to do..Anyone recommend dermalogica skin care?
Yes defiantly! i went to one of there shows, i got loads of free samples i ended up going back and buying the face wash and exfoliater, the hole lot!i loved it so much! I have dry skin to and do break out in spots quite often! but since i have been using dermalogica, my skins really soft and clear! Defiantly recommend it!!!Anyone recommend dermalogica skin care?
I would most certainly say yes. I would however go to a dermlaogica approved beauty salon and get the dermalogica face mapping done. Most people make the mistake of thinking that they have a certain skin type, but you can have multiple skin types on the face.





When you go to buy the products you'll get a better deal online. Lookfantastic have been an official dermalogica retailer for over 5 years online and have great deals.





Hope this helps





http://www.lookfantastic.com/beauty/derm鈥?/a>
Go to a derm. It worked wonders for my skin! I did have a cream that caused pimples to come to a head which sucked because it made me have more but after they are almost all gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing