Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which tinted moisturizer would you recommend? Dermalogica, Laura Mercier, MAC etc.?

My skin is combination and I occassionally get hormonal blemishes but nothing too serious - I do not have acne. I'm just looking for something to even out my skin tone that I can wear every day.





Brands I've been looking at; Dermalogica, Laura Mercier, MAC, MD Skincare, Philosophy, Stila ... or anything else you would recommend.





Price isn't a huge concern - I'm more basing my choice on quality. It needs to be oil-free as I plan to wear it every day and can't have it blocking my pores, SPF protection and no pink undertones as I am Italian/Spanish mix British so I'm pale but olive. I would prefer yellow/olive undertones.





Who's tried what? Which would you recommend for me?





Thanks =)Which tinted moisturizer would you recommend? Dermalogica, Laura Mercier, MAC etc.?
Dermalogica is really good, the only problem is that it only has 3 different color tones. If MAC makes one I would try that first because they more likely have your skin color tone.Which tinted moisturizer would you recommend? Dermalogica, Laura Mercier, MAC etc.?
MAC is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i use laura mercier and i love it!


and it also has spf in it which is also great.


i usually only use it on special occasions because of the cost,


but i wish i could wear it all the time! it's great.
So sexy
i dont know. but your avatar photo is hot!
Try MD Skincare moisturizer. It works great and is $44. It has SPF 15 and vitamin C!





http://www.skinterra.com/product/categor鈥?/a>
Niviea tinted moisturiser is great! it leaves a really nice scent too.
  • healthy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    car financing