Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dermalogica Facials!?

I often use dermalogica products and my acne prone skin is looking good. I haven't had a break out in a while, but whilst in the hairdressers today, she was saying i should get a dermalogica facial that they do in the beauty part of the salon.


Has anyone had a dermalogica facial before? what are they like and what results can i expect?


Thanks!Dermalogica Facials!?
Although I don't use Dermalogica products I decided to go for a Dermalogica facial. I must say afterwards my skin and as smooth as glass and it looked really healthy. The beautician used several products including, essential cleansing solution, daily microfoliant, intensive moisture mask and intensive moisturizer.





However, after a few weeks of using Dermalogica products at home my skin wasn't getting any better so I'm not really a fan. But the facial is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing