Thursday, December 10, 2009

Whats a good alternative to Dermalogica products???? Thanks!!!?

ie cleanser, moisturiser, overnight clearing skin gelWhats a good alternative to Dermalogica products???? Thanks!!!?
try using clear.now. that's what i use. it's a 3 step acne care system that combines salicylic acid and sodium chlorite to break down sebum into a mixture of water and salt so it's easier to keep your face clean, clear and healthy looking!








http://aorihuela.qbeautyzone.com/Whats a good alternative to Dermalogica products???? Thanks!!!?
I use Simple.





It's great - I'm really impressed with it. I have a cleanser, a toner and a moisturiser. It's specially designed for sensitive skin, and has no perfume etc in it.





you can also buy other items, including a face wash. But I like the ones I have, because I can do them all without getting out of bed (I am so lazy!) and my skin is really soft and clear now, and my friend is complaining hers is really dry from the cold weather.





It's really good stuff
jan marini. skinceuticals. aestheticare. Only available through medical practitioners- see www.dermalclinic.co.uk skin solutions section. They have an online shop.
darphin is very good they have a wide range of products, i find it a lot better then dermalogica
  • healthy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    car financing