Thursday, December 3, 2009

Has anyone ever used Dermalogica skin care products?? Was wondering if they were worth the money??

I'm trying to research the best skin care because I have sensitive skin and I've read good things about this product. thanksHas anyone ever used Dermalogica skin care products?? Was wondering if they were worth the money??
I love Dermalogica products. They have a fantastic sensitive skin line. You can contact them directly, or a spa in your area that carries them; they love to give out samples to hook their clients. Try the barrier repair serum; it's a great light-weight moisturizer for hot days.Has anyone ever used Dermalogica skin care products?? Was wondering if they were worth the money??
Well usually Dermalogica skin care products are quite strong and some people have to keep using it even if they have heal completely (personal opinion and from what I see)





However there is another sensitive skin care products you can consider to take a look. Miho bio foam, skin lotion and Facial Pack Mask for sensitive or acne prone skin or Miho Beauty Pack Mask which can be used for any skin type.





This might be new to you and do check out the link below. I have personally use this product for over 18 yrs and would not hesitate to recommend to anyone. Product available only online and not sold in any drug or departmental store.





Hope this helps.
they work sometimes--the expensive ones don't really work nor do the cheap ones. they make your skin itchy. I wonder if proactive's good...?
DONT BUY IT! I did and it made my skin dry and itchy after about a month. I work in a spa and all i hear is bad things about the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing