Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dermalogica?

Has anyone used the Dermalogica kit for Acne prone skin?





I have used everything from Nuetrogena to Pro-activ and nothing is working.





What do you think of Dermalogica products in general.Dermalogica?
Ohhhh! I love Dermalogica...I use the Dermal Clay Cleanser, Multi-Active Toner, and Oil Control lotion. Also, about two times a week, while I'm cleansing with the Dermal Clay...I mix in a little of the Skin Prep Scrub at night...it's like a mini facial at home! And in addition to the nice, cooling sensation of the Dermal Clay Cleanser...it actually works....when used consistently...you will clear up...I've been using it for about a month, and I have cleared up completely...not a zit on the face! Wow! Please do try!Dermalogica?
really good products, highly recommended. try the dermal clay cleanser or the anti bac wash they're great. I really like the dermal clay as it gives a cold sensation making your skin feel very clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing