Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dermalogica Exfoliant Accelerator?

Has anyone used this or had the treatment at a salon? what did they use it for? was it any good? how many treatments? what was your experience? is it any good for treatment of spot scars? would you recommend it? I've used the dermalogica power exfoliant and it makes a considerable difference with the overall tone and pigmentation problems i have and this is said to be must stronger. do you agree? what are your opinions on this treatment generally?Dermalogica Exfoliant Accelerator?
I use demalogica products and it agrees with my shin. However I have never used this before. Since the power exfoliant agrees with you, that is a good place to start. Perhaps you should enquire from your therapist before using it.Dermalogica Exfoliant Accelerator?
I'm thinking you might be referring to glyconic acid facial treatments. You can get the same produce used at salons on e-Bay. I will caution you, that the stronger percent of the solution you get, the more it burns. Yes, it has a burning sensation and the first time I used it, I felt like my face was on fire. You only leave it on 2-3 minutes then rinse with cold water. I think it made the pigmentation better, definitely makes the texture of your skin nice and silky. You only do it once a week or so. As far as scars, nothing changed there. But it does take of that layer of dead skin cells very effectively. After using that I use a buff puff the rest of the week. I only use the glyconic acid once a month now and I'm satisfied with the results. Two or three minutes of discomfort is worth a glowing complexion.
diarrhoea

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing