Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dermalogica questions?!?!?!?!?

I have a couple of questions about dermalogica products. I recently just bought the getting started kit which comes with the wash off, all over clear, ready set scrub, bedtime for breakouts, and welcome matte spf15. I just wanted to know:


a. will it make my skin worse before it gets better? because i have a photoshoot on monday and i don't want my skin worse than it already is (even though i have a mild acne)





b. will it help get rid of the red dots on my face left over by previous pimples?





c. will it dry my skin out? because proactiv dried my skin out a lot and i don't want this to.





Thank you to everybody who answers! ((:Dermalogica questions?!?!?!?!?
Just like you, I'm also curious because I've been using the dermalogica starter kit for normal/oily skin and I am experiencing breakouts. I'm not sure if it's dermalogica's way of getting it better or if this product is just not for my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing