Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dermalogica make-up??

Hi guys





Was thinking of changing my make up and i was wondering if anyone has used dermalogica make up?? Im interested in giving it a go because its supposed to be less harsh on the skin and far more moisturizing than normal foundations. If anyone has used it or is using it let me know what you think!!





Much appreciated xxxxDermalogica make-up??
I havent tried the makeup, but I went to school and learned the whole Dermalogica product line. their products are more mild, and suited for all skin types. They are made not to clog the pores and all, and still effectively treat. they make sure the molecular structure is perfect so it is able to penetrate the skin where it needs to and as deep as it needs to. Ive been using the facial product line for a year now, and its great. I highly recommend it.Dermalogica make-up??
My skin is oily and this caused more oil. I do not recommend it. Try Dermacia from CVS. It is a great foundation and skincare product-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing