Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dermalogica success stories?

has anyone used this product line and saw that it actually worked? Dermalogica success stories?
I love Dermalogica products! I have been using them for quite sometime. I have combination skin that borders on dry/sensitive. The products that I have used are the Special Cleansing Gel, Skin Smoothing Cream and the Multipower firm.





The Special Cleansing Gel is not soap based and gentle on the skin. The Skin Smoothing Cream is great -- moisturises without the skin feeling greasy. The moisture lasts all day.





The Multipower Firm is the best! It's great as an under-eye primer and 'puffs up' all those little lines around your eyes (or mouth) so that the concealer or foundation doesn't crease.





All of the products contain no artificial colours. They're also virtually fragrance free, which can be disappointing for some. Personally, the fact that you know that it won't irritate your skin is a good trade off.





Yes the products are a little on the pricey side but they're worth it in my opinion as you never have to use very much of them.





There's a new website I discovered the other day that has reviewed some of the Dermalogica products. It's called Best Beauty Review http://www.bestbeautyreview.com -- they also directed me to a discounted beauty site to buy it cheaper!





I just bought the Daily Microfoliant as my sister raves about how it clears her blackheads and evened out her skin tone. I hope it does the same for me!


  • healthy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    car financing