Thursday, December 3, 2009

Please Answer: Proactiv, Arbonne or Dermalogica?

Grr I hate my skin so much..if it wasnt for my skin I would proabably be 100% happy!


I have really oily skin and tend to get breakouts alot of the time. I use proactiv at the moment but I have been noticing how dry my skin is since using it which has been about 7 months. It has worked a bit but my skin hasnt cleared up totally and I want something that will. Some people have suggested using Arbonne and then others have said Dermalogica. Do I stick with Proactiv? Can someone please give me some reviews or opinions on these please. I just want nice glowing skin! Thanks.Please Answer: Proactiv, Arbonne or Dermalogica?
I have used Proactive in the past and was not happy. It made my face very dry as it uses benzoyl peroxide. I have since used Arbonne's acne line with great results. I've included the information on the Clear Advantage skin care line.





Arbonne Clear Advantage Acne Wash- Soothing, oil-free, deep pore cleanser unclogs pores and cleanses away dirt. Medicated with acne-fighting, prescription quality salicylic acid. Active ingredients are deposited directly into the pore, helping to clear blemishes and prevent new ones from forming.





Arbonne Clear Advantage Refining Toner- Alcohol-free, oil free toner helps balance and calm skin while removing excess oils. Enhanced with alpha hydroxy acids to gently and effectively remove dead skin cells. Skin is left clean, soothes, hydrated and refreshed.





Arbonne Clear Advantage Acne Lotion- Mild, oil free lotion with acne fighting salicylic acid penetrates pores to destroy blemishes causing bacteria, improving problem skin. Soothing and calming botanical agents help to heal and hydrate skin.





Arbonne Clear Advantage Skin Support- A uniquely developed dietary supplement to support the skin from the inside out. A combination of acne-fighting nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals and amino acids, plus botanicals used for centuries to improve skin conditons.





Arbonne backs up all of it's products with a 45 day money back guarantee. I have yet to have a client be unhappy with their results. I'd be happy to send you some before and after pictures of those who have used the Clear Advantage line...click on my website and send me an email.Please Answer: Proactiv, Arbonne or Dermalogica?
I used to use ProActiv until discovered Arbonne. My skin has never looked better and I don't break out anymore and that has been 3 years now.
Here are some products you can try





Products that are effective to eliminate dry skin


http://www.dry-skin-care-guide.com/produ鈥?/a>
Proactiv worked much better than the other two for me.


Are you following the entire routine with the Proactiv and using the toner and lotion? The lotion should keep you skn from drying out too much. My skin has been clear for over a year with Proactiv, but you have to follow the instructions exactly as directed, don't skip any steps. The Arbonne especially didn't work well for me, I actually think it made my skin worse!
I don't know about the other 2. But, I can tell you about Proactive. I bought it once, but It didn't do much for my skin, actually It is not the best product I've used. Don't believe the commercial. Anyway right now I'm a little bit better I'm using Lancome and it is great, I feel that if I keep on using it I would get much much better.
I can tell you that Arbonne has a great product line that does not contain harsh chemicals which can irritate and dry out your skin. I have been using Arbonne Anti Aging regimen for almost a year and I have noticed a significant difference in the appearance of my skin.
Every body's skin is different I have customers the switch from Proactive to Mary Kay because it was drying out their skin but I also know people that switched the other way the only thing you can do is try. The difference is with Arbonne or Mary Kay you have a consultant to work with you if you need to make adjustments I don't think Proactive has anyone you can call do they?
Hmm...has your face gotten a lot better (even though it's no cleared up all the way?? Because usually acne can't ever be completely cured. It just depends on how well the proactiv is working, althought dry skin is uncomfortable and also not healthy, so it's just a decision you have to make! For me, exfoliating my face keeps it clear (along with proactiv...so far....) I exfoliate it about every other day (more than what most people do but it works for me). ALSOOO....you can go on birth control which generally improves acne.





Sometimes a little tanning bed can do some good. I know people SCORN you for doing it, but I admit to doing it for like 10 minutes once a week just to keep my face more clear. It's up to you!
  • healthy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    car financing